|KITDR > Introduction
KITDR was introduced out of a huge gap felt by trainee teachers and educators between the content offered in teacher training courses and the demands of a real life classroom. This led KKEL to embark on a journey to imbue unique skills in those who wish to teach, with a vision of developing world class teachers. KITDR has been recognised as an institution that produces confident, creative and dedicated teachers and has been the pioneer in imparting teacher training that is on an even keel with the standards followed at international levels.
Kangaroo Kids and Billabong High International School are now on their path to create a larger footprint through owned and partner school models on a world stage.
To develop a consortium of world class teachers capable of applying innovative and effective teaching practices to fulfil the demands generated by dynamic classrooms
Why choose KITDR?
- State-of-the-art methodology and curriculum delivery designed to keep pace with global standards of education
- A dynamic curriculum that incorporates sound teaching methodologies and innovative classroom techniques
- An advisory board of eminent national and international academicians and personalities from the field of education
- Learner-centric pedagogy
- Learning in a technology-enhanced environment
- Intensive practical and theory lessons
- Emphasis on skill based guidance
- Guest lectures on diverse yet relevant topics
- Workshops and seminars on contemporary global trends
- Project work at the end of the academic year
- Opportunity to experience teaching set-ups for children with special needs
- A structured career path to ensure career growth and development
- 100% placement assistance in Kangaroo Kids and Billabong High International Schools
The course ensures that no individual feels pressurized and is forced into unhealthy competition. Apart from that, we make learning an enjoyable experience with an aim to empower and provide opportunities for self-learning.