Kangaroo Kids Preschool Franchisee
Location: A minimum of 3,000 sq.ft carpet area (ground floor) in a premium residential location in your city, preferably an independent villa/bungalow, with a separate boundary wall alongside the outdoor play area.
Investments: To know more about project financials, please connect with our business development team at firstname.lastname@example.org
As our franchisee, you will receive complete consultative support on Preschool set up and designs, toys and teaching aids procurement, marketing and branding campaigns, curriculum implementation, teaching methodology, recruitment of key staff, training of principles/counsellors/teachers and any other day-to-day operations.
Responsibilities of a Kangaroo Kids Franchisee
For a rewarding and long-term association, our franchisees have the following competencies:
- A passion for providing quality education
- Entrepreneurial skills
- An ability to replicate business process / model
- An ability to maintaing high standards of quality in teaching delivery
- An ability to adhere to curriculum implementation systems, process, polices as prescribed by KKEL
- Recruitment, training and skill upgradation of their employees
- Strong team building and long-term retention skills
- Capability to ensure parent-teacher engagement program
- High levels of relationship management with customers