Firsts by KKEL
Some of the firsts by KKEL:
- The first institute in the country to introduce and implement Inclusive Education across its schools along with an Open-entry system (admissions on a first come basis).
- The first to set and maintain an industry benchmark in providing an optimum teacher-student ratio in its high schools (grade 5 to grade 12 - 1:24) and preschools (playschools - 1:6, nursery - 1:8, Jr. KG to Grade 4 - 1:12)
- The first to introduce a parent-partnership model based on high parental involvement and one that is intensively feedback driven.
- The first to introduce a learner centric methodology and introduce innovative ways of learning by providing an integrated activity and theme based learning. While other institutes have adopted activity-based learning as a standalone concept, they have failed to imbibe the basic premise of such a model – to demonstrate practical application of knowledge and for more effective assimilation of knowledge.
- The first and currently constituting the handful of institutes to have a dedicated in-house R&D team and provide a constantly updated and researched curriculum. The delivery effectiveness of its curriculum is unparalleled.
- The first and only institute to develop a 360 degree delivery model of curriculum, infrastructure, teaching methodology, operational processes, policies and quality benchmarking from the learner’s point of view.
- The first national education chain to set its imprints globally.
- Set up the first and only teacher training institute (KITDR) in the country imbibing the principles of Andragogy - learning strategies focused on adults.